Sab Theek Ho Jayega !

My photo
Kochi / Ernakulam, Kerala, India
A Doctor who loves to Live, Love and Laugh with the World! Absolutely crazy about Cricket ! Other Qualifications: A Tired Bathroom Singer, Retired Gully Cricketer and Satire Writer !

Monday, June 11, 2012

Moun Mohan Singh and some Political Blasphemy !

 Finding no concrete substance to blog about, I had concentrated on micro-blogging on Facebook. Then it struck me, I can as well compile those 'photos' on the Blog for keeping things in one place apart from my page "Live, Love & Laugh" on Facebook.

So here is the new experimental post with a compilation of some of my posts on our Prime Minister. Some people found it obnoxious, below the belt and crude. But some people found it funny. Anyway, without any malice towards the elderly statesman, I bring my posts on our Prime Minister here.



This is about modern day Gandhi'ji's monkeys. This evoked some strong reactions !

This one is about 2 Sardar-jis and then the women who control them !


This was a cute photoshopped one I borrowed from the www and added English words where the original work had Marathi words.


This was about the Italian tourists capture, inspired by an SMS.

Needs no description !

After the Petrol price hike !



Dr. Punned-it

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. You rubbed many the wrong way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Som, some of my close friends have called me 'below the belt Doctor'. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Laugh Out Loud [LOL]