Sab Theek Ho Jayega !

My photo
Kochi / Ernakulam, Kerala, India
A Doctor who loves to Live, Love and Laugh with the World! Absolutely crazy about Cricket ! Other Qualifications: A Tired Bathroom Singer, Retired Gully Cricketer and Satire Writer !

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I will miss you guys this weekend !

Hi Guys,

Will miss you all as you Idiots enjoy it to the hilt !

Please try to remember me when you guys are sober !

Well, if that ever happens when you people are at it !

If that is tough, just see these snaps and then, perhaps you will !

The Famous Five on Houseboat at Kumarakom !

The Super Six at Heritage, Madikeri !

You guys enjoy for sure. Hope to join you fellows during the next edition!

So I am waiting for the next Monsoon !

Waiting for something like this again!

I don't envy you, but feel sad I am not there, right now !

Miss you all, Love you all and will see you all again!

Till then, someone Please, Please and Please...

Miss ME; The Missing Link !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laugh Out Loud [LOL]